Enjoy waterfront without the taxes with your very own pond. 80 Acres of absolute paradise that is located Northeast of Suring on a quiet and peaceful road that has been in the family for over 50 years. This property has it all! A level area to build (The current house is under contract to be raised and if sold prior to that is being sold as is). There are several outbuildings on the property A 30X50 pole building 20X24 garage with a 20X6 enclosed area and several other outbuildings for storage.
This property has it all build site, pond, hardwood ridge, tillable land, thick low ground. All located in a great recreational area and a short distance from Chute Pond, Kelly Lake, White Potato Lake the Oconto River and surrounded by ATV and snowmobile trails.
• The build site: Is close to the road but hidden by trees that provide a sense of seclusion. Electricity is on site to the current house/garage. The well and septic have not been used in years and are in unknown condition.
• The pond: was excavated in the mid 1970’s and is 4ft to 10ft deep. Its unique “J” shape give you a peninsula that is surrounded by water. If that wasn’t attractive enough there is power running to this area that could provide power for an aerator, camp sites, or your own private beach club.
• The hardwood ridge: is located on the Eastern portion of this property and is full of Maples and Oaks and as a plus adds timber value to the property. This Eastern and Southern property lines abut 1300 plus of Oconto County public land and has access from the South by way of a forest road.
• The lower ground: is on the Southwestern border and has thick holding cover of Pines, Hemlocks, Cedars with some hardwoods sprinkled in. And to the West of the pond. There it opens up in to Marsh Grass.
• The Tillable land: is approximately 25 acres and is currently leased to a local farmer and is a magnet for all the wildlife on the area.
In summary, I spent several hours walking this property and found plenty of deer sign. Rub lines and trails were prevalent throughout this property. This property gives you the opportunity to hunt deer, bear, turkey and have your own private swimming area all with a great build site for your dream home or cabin. This property truly has something for the whole family to enjoy.
• Less than an hour from Green Bay
• An hour and 15 minutes from Appleton
• 2.5 hours from Milwaukee
• 3 hours from Madison
Call Patrick at 920-676-3389 for a private showing. Please respect private property and only walk this listing with a licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Agent/Broker.